The World Illustration Awards 2018
6th February 2018
Who can enter
The World Illustration Awards are open to illustrators based in any country working in any medium.
Entries must be entered as one of two 'Entry Types'
• New Talent entry - work by a student / new graduate / new illustrator (within 2 years of graduating or entering the illustration world)
• Professional entry - work by a professional illustrator
The competition is organized by the Association of Illustrators (AOI).
The World Illustration Awards has eight categories: Advertising, Books, Children's Books, Design, Editorial, Experimental, Research or Site Specific.
Work in any medium can be entered into any category. Work entered for the competition must have been created or published between 1st January 2017 to close of competition February 2018.
• GB Pounds – £25 per Single Entry; £45 per Multiple Entry
• Euro – €30 per Single Entry; €54 per Multiple Entry
• US Dollar – $33 per Single Entry; $60 per Multiple Entry
The Overall Professional Winner will receive £2,000.
The Overall New Talent Winner will receive £1,000.
All 200 shortlisted and winning entries are included in a full colour, 128-page catalogue, direct mailed to 1,300 major commissioners worldwide.
Please visit https://theaoi.com/world-illustration-awards/call-for-entries/ to learn more about the competition.