The Insbruck Nature Film Festival 2017
15th July 2017
Who may enter
The competition is open to anyone.
The Insbruck Nature Film Festival is organised by the Tiroler Umweltanwaltschaft (Environmental Ombuds Office Tirol), Innsbruck, Austria.
The film must deal with the topic of nature and/or environment.
There are six categories:
1. Environment: documentaries about environmental protection/issues and/or with a focus on global topics.
2. Nature: documentaries about nature, ecologic phenomenons, animal, plants and bionomics.
3. Shorts: short movies and clips up to a length of 20 minutes.
4. Animations: animations and animated clips up to a length of 20 minutes.
5. < 19 years: movies of any genre up to a length of 20 minutes, age of the director at the time of production: under 19 years.
6. < 25 years: movies of any genre up to a length of 20 minutes, age of the director at the time of production: between 19 and 25 years.
Only films completed after 1st January 2015 may be submitted.
There are no entry fees.
• Nature: 3.000 €
• Environment: 3.000 €
• Shorts: Canon Award (TBA)
• Animations: Canon Award (TBA)
• < 19 years: 1.000 €
• < 25 years: 1.000 €
Please visit http://www.inff.eu/en/ to learn more about the competition.