Environmental Photography Award 2024
Posted on 11 September 2023
5 November 2023
Who may enter
The award is open to photographers of all nationalities who will be aged 18 or over on 5th November 2023.
There are 5 categories:
• Polar Wonders
• Humanity Versus Nature
• Ocean Worlds
• Into the Forest
• Change Makers: Reasons for Hope
Photographers can enter up to 5 images in each of the 5 categories, allowing therefore for a maximum of 25 images in total.
The competition is free to enter.
• Grand Prize Winner:
– 5,000 € grant
– Invitation (including travel and accommodation) to visit the Amazon Research Station of the University of Ecuador, and to do a photo documentary in the field, in the heart of the Ecuadorian jungle.
– Invitation (including travel and accommodation) to the inauguration of the 2024 award exhibition in the Principality of Monaco.
• Category Winners: 1,000 € grant for each of the 5 category winners
• Public Vote: 500 € grant
• Students' Choice: 500 € grant
For further information visit the official competition website.