Environmental Photographer of the Year 2021
Published: Wednesday, 31 March 2021
31 July 2021
Who may enter
The competition is open to all international photographers, both amateur and professional, and of all ages.
The contest is organised by The Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management (CIWEM) in collaboration with WaterBear and Nikon.
• Environmental Photographer of the Year
• Young Environmental Photographer of the Year
• Environments of the Future
• Sustainable Cities
• Climate Action
• Water and Security
• The Resilient Award
• People's Choice
All photographs entered must have been completed since 1 January 2018.
Each entrant may enter up to 10 photographs.
Photo by Quoc Nguyen Linh Vinh / Winner 2017 → MORE INFO
Photo by SL Shanth Kumar / Winner 2019 → MORE INFO
The competition is free to enter.
• Environmental Photographer of the Year: £10,000 cash prize
• Young Environmental Photographer of the Year: Nikon Z Camera + 3 Nikon lenses
→ MORE INFO
For further information visit the official competition website.