Huawei NEXT-IMAGE Awards 2021
Published: Monday, 19 July 2021
30 November 2021
Who may enter
Any HUAWEI phone user from around the world can participate.
The competition is organized by Huawei Device Co., Ltd.
All submissions to the NEXT-IMAGE Awards must be created with HUAWEI phones. There are no restrictions on when you took the photos/videos or which model of HUAWEI phone you used.
There are ten categories:
• Portrait – Taking self portraits, portraits of others, or group shots that contain the face, full body, or silhouette of the subjects.
• Monochrome – Using just black and white to capture fun moments, share feelings, or showcase your innovative personality.
• Colour – Styling your photos with colors to communicate your unique perception and expression of the world.
• Snapshot – Capturing the most important moments in life to make sure they are never forgotten.
• Night – Recording unique and fleeting moments in low light or dark conditions.
• Telephoto – Using the telephoto lens to depict scenery or convey emotion from a different perspective.
• Super Wide Angle – Using the wide-angle lens to depict scenery or convey emotion from a different perspective.
• Super Macro – Using the macro camera to depict scenery or convey emotion from a different perspective.
• Story Creator – Filming stories in less than 15 minutes.
• Storyteller – Sequencing 3 to 9 photos to provide a narrative, express emotion, record changes, or illuminate a trend.
Each participant can upload a maximum of 30 works and can compose of a photo, a group of photos, or videos.
The competition is free to enter.
• Grand prize winners (3 winners): US$10,000
• Best-in-Category winners (27 winners): US$1,000
• Runner-up winners (30 winners): Huawei Watch 3
• Student Focus Award Winners (10 winners): US$1,000 and P50 smartphone
For further information visit the official competition website.